1. Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar, One of the hottest rappers on the scene today. He is a native of Compton and has debuted two fan loving albums since the start of his career. His albums have severe cultural impact and a compelling social message of growing up around gang violence in California. In his first album it’s stated why Kendrick is now sober and has plans to remain that way for his life. It’s said that Lamar once “tried” marijuana, but it was laced with angel dust (PCP). He had such a horrible and terrifying reaction. He preaches in his first album “Good Kid, M.A.A.D City,” that he must remain sober.
2. Tyler the Creator. Tyler the Creator is the true enigma of the hip-hop world. He rose to fame during the social media era. He’s known for socially contradicting rap music, comedic like acts and ranting of tyranny in his music. He has a sure tempting and odd demeanor to his flow and self-produces his beats. He is known for misogynistic and homophobic terminology in his rap and has made headlines for such raps. They have only been used as psychological metaphors towards himself and connote no malice towards anyone in particular. Tyler himself has an energetic and very odd character to himself. His demographic of fans usually partake in marijuana and other recreational drugs, but Tyler even quotes in his songs that while others may be smoking weed he does not engage in the activities himself.
3. Matthew Perry. Friends star, Matthew Perry was quite the character in the series. When being one of the biggest TV show actors, on one of the biggest networks, on one of the biggest shows in the World, Matthew was at the peak of his other career; substance abuse. In the late 90’s, Matthew checked himself into rehab for Vicodin abuse. He is known nowadays for helping others in their sobriety and being a firm advocate to recovery. Matthew is truly using his fame to his advantage by helping those in need through recovery..
4. Kid Cudi. Kid Cudi blew up on the rap scene in the late 2000’s with help from friend Kanye West. He later signed to G.O.O.D Music in 2008. His first album is iconic and strayed away from mainstream ideology by being unique in itself (Man on the Moon: The End of Day). His fans are pure diehards. Kid Cudi started off growing up and stigmatized as a “stoner.” He became an icon for many of the Millennial generation. But, to contrary belief, Kid Cudi announced he was officially sober on Twitter a couple of years ago. Since the acclimation to sobriety, Kid Cudi has released a Tumblr blog purely dedicated to his sobriety.
5. Ewan McGregor. Ewan McGregor, who is known for playing Obi Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars films, was once apart of the “Dark side” frequenting booze, he says. He expresses to the Daily Mail that he was a complete maniac on “the booze.” What some may not know Ewan McGregor for was his prominent role in the cult classic “Trainspotting.” In this role, he was known most commonly for heroin abuse, sexploitation, and violating minds in many ways. Ewan McGregor was only in his early years of acting and life when in Trainspotting but has now since sobered up. He does remember booze and he chooses to live a life of sobriety and recovery. The force is strong with this one!
6. Andre 3000. Andre 3000 is one half of OutKast and considered one of the best members of the rap game. We all hope for a new OutKast album soon if he refuses to produce any solo material! Oddly enough Andre 3000 was once vegan for nearly 15 years. Andre 3000 also rapped this in one of his songs: “No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day.” Andre 3000 is sober and also lives a near straight edge lifestyle.
7. Bradley Cooper. Bradley Cooper the star of the “The Hangover” movies, shows how down and rowdy he can truly get when the booze enter the system. The only problem there is that Bradley Cooper is completely sober and has been for a while. He first came out of the recovery closet telling GQ in an interview in 2014. He claimed if he continued abusing substances that he would have ruined his life. He is alcohol and drug free to this day and is a strong advocate for recoveries and sobriety.
8. Macklemore. Appealing to multiple crowds and ages with “Thrift Shop,” Same Love,” and “Can’t Hold Us,” Macklemore has blown into the scene but is definitely not blowing smoke. He is purely a family man and plans on focusing on his marriage. Although Macklemore speaks very, very openly about a previous drug addiction in his 20s, he now supports and engages in recovery and sobriety. He is said to plan on staying 100% sober and drug free in his lifestyle for his daughter. Much speed on your recovery Macklemore.
9. Keith Urban. Keith Urban is huge in the Country market, where it’s filled with women, beer, and sad songs…Oh! Did I mention women, beer, and maybe some whiskey too? Country music contains songs about loving whiskey and living the life of a country western bad boy. Urban has since gotten out of that scene. With his recent stint on American Idol, Urban has been doing more than mentoring people lately. Keith Urban came out of the recovery closet on the Ellen DeGeneres show in 2010 and since has been an advocate for recoveries.
10. 50 Cent. 50 Cent is known for selling drugs starting at the age of 12. Fortunately and unlike his gang-banging past he does not smoke or drink. It’s stated that his past experiences with substances has traumatized him to the point to where he does not want to use. Maybe this is why he earned $100 million off of an endorsement from Vitamin Water?
11. Gerard Butler. Gerard Butler, who has been one of entertainment’s most charming bachelors, was sober for about 15 years. The extent of his cleanliness arose when he recently went to rehab for prescription painkillers. He has been known for his role in 300 and other quite prominent movies. I’d love to see Gerard Butler wearing one of our “Recovery Man” shirts saying “I AM RECOVERY MAN” and kicking some foreign diplomatic into a caving hole, during the Spartan and Roman Empire days. If anything Butler is a badass for many scenes in 300.
12. Eva Mendes. Quite shockingly so, Eva Mendes went to rehab in 2008. I see her as the iconic badass women in the movie scene now a days. Who knew Eva had a prior drinking problem. Since becoming sober she has been trying to conquer her demons. She’s been trying to make a better life for herself, she claims in an interview done with “Interview Magazine.”
13. Kat Von D. Who knew the harlot of the tattoo market, Kat Von D, was sober and has been for seven years? You’d think someone who has a tattoo running up the side of her face and neck could sport sobriety so well? Well, she does. She’s looking stellar now a days and is tweeting famously about her clean time since achieving two summers ago.
Hip Hop My Way
Sober Sober about drug addiction about drugs addiction about heroin addiction abuse drug rehab addicted addicted addicted drug addicted to drug addiction addiction addiction and sober addiction book addiction drug addiction drug treatment addiction free addiction help addiction heroin addiction in addiction of drug addiction sober addiction sober blog addiction sober center addiction sober help addiction sober groups addiction to addiction addiction to drug addiction to drugs addiction to heroin addiction to sober addiction treatment addiction treatment center addiction treatment centers addiction treatment program addiction treatment programs addiction treatments addictions and sober addictions book addictions help addictions sober sober abuse treatment sober addiction help sober addiction treatment sober treatment center an addiction is an addiction co addiction sober cocaine addiction help cocaine addiction treatment cost of heroin detox from herion detox heroin detoxing from heroin drug abuse drug abuse help drug abuse treatment drug addicted son drug addiction drug addiction and sober drug addiction blog drug addiction book drug addiction help drug addiction help free drug addiction is drug addiction reasons drug addiction sober drug addiction rehab drug addiction treatment drug addictions drug and addiction drug and sober treatment drug and drug addiction drug detox drug of addiction drug sober drug rehab drug rehab centers drug treatment centers free addiction free addiction sober free drug addiction help help addiction help drug addiction help for addiction help for addictions help for addicts help for cocaine addiction Sober Sober Sober Sober help for drug addiction help for drug addicts help with addiction help with drug addiction herion addiction herion addiction treatment herion detox herion rehab herion treatment heroin abuse heroin abuse treatment heroin addict heroin addiction heroin addiction and sober heroin addiction blog heroin addiction cure heroin addiction drug heroin addiction facts heroin addiction sober heroin addiction signs heroin addiction stories heroin addiction symptoms heroin addiction treatment heroin addiction treatment centers heroin addiction treatments heroin addiction true stories heroin addictions heroin addicts heroin clinic heroin clinics heroin detox heroin detox at home heroin detoxification heroin drug abuse heroin drugs heroin facts heroin history heroin overdose treatment heroin rehabilitation heroin rehabilitation centers heroin sober groups heroin treatment heroin treatment center heroin treatment centers heroin treatment options heroin treatment programs heroin treatments heroin withdrawal heroin withdrawal symptoms heroin withdrawal treatment heroine addiction heroine detox Sober Sober Sober Sober heroine treatment heroine withdrawal treatment how to help addiction how to help drug addiction how to help with drug addiction how to treat heroin addiction just tee lsd treatment marijuana addiction help marijuana addiction treatment opiate addiction opiate addiction treatment opioid addiction treatment overcoming heroin addiction reasons for addiction
addiction and addiction drug addiction for drug addiction from addiction sober from addictions from drug addiction from heroin addiction in addiction signs of heroin addiction sober january 2015 substance abuse substance abuse help substance abuse treatment the drug addiction treating heroin addiction treatment for addiction treatment for drug abuse treatment for drug addiction treatment for herion treatment for heroin treatment for heroin addiction treatment for heroin addicts treatment for substance abuse treatment heroin treatment heroin addiction treatment of heroin treatment of heroin addiction treatment options for heroin treatments for heroin treatments for heroin addiction ways to combat drug abuse what drug addiction what is a drug addiction what is addiction sober what is drug addiction what is heroin addiction what is sober from addiction what is the drug addiction what to do with a drug addicted son why drug addiction