We all go through loss or a life event that requires us to gain back pieces of ourself. We all must go through a healing process in order to go back to our healthy state that we once had. It is achievable but there are ways to achieve this process. Developed through extensive research on alternative methods most recently I’ve came up with a proper list of 21 ways to a Healthy Healing Process. This will help you whether in active addiction, in addiction recovery, or know someone with addiction. This will also improve anyone looking for a positive lifestyle in addiction or not.
21 ways to a Healthy Healing Process
1. Be open to healing and then allow yourself to mourn.
2. Be true to you and understand your own feelings in whatever way they come—good / bad / or afflicted.
3. Talk to others, hear their opinions and really listen to what they share within and without their mourning process.
4. Be polite to yourself and keep a good frame of mind, knowing that if you cannot take care of yourself there is no room to grow for others as well.
5. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
6. What others think of me is none of my.
7. I will not allow others to tell me how to go about my healing process, this is mine and I embrace that.
8. Don’t leave behind people, places and things that we know can help, set up support systems and be compassionate to yourself and others.
9. Realize any place is a safe place as long as your in peace of mind.
10. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
11. Major decision-making may be something to consider for another time because we don’t want to compromise critical thinking because of bigger situations.
12. Find a team to stick behind you no matter the costs. i.e. support team.
13. Write in somewhere safe, whether it’s good or bad, this is someplace you have to call your own, with your own thoughts.
14. Retain the loss.
15. Release the loss.
16. Figure out a next case and best-case scenario.
17. Moving on isn’t the end it’s a step in a new direction, just lead with your right foot and you will always head in the right direction.
18. Realize patterns of behavior as they become more self evident.
19. Compromise with yourself.
20. Take hold of the situation.
21. Become a stronger you, end off of good faith, and begin on good new grounds.
HealingHealing about drug addiction about drugs addiction about heroin addiction abuse drug rehab addicted addicted addicted drug addicted to drug addiction addiction addiction and healing addiction book addiction drug addiction drug addiction free addiction help addiction heroin addiction in addiction of drug addiction healing addiction blog addiction center addiction help addiction support groups addiction to addiction addiction to drug addiction to drugs addiction to heroin addiction to healing addiction treatment addiction treatment center addiction treatment centers addiction treatment program addiction treatment programs addiction treatments addictions and addictions book addictions help addictions abuse treatment healing addiction help addiction treatment treatment center an addiction is an addiction co addiction cocaine addiction help cocaine addiction treatment cost of heroin detox from herion detox heroin detoxing from heroin drug abuse drug abuse help drug abuse treatment drug addicted son drug addiction drug addiction and drug addiction blog drug addiction book drug addiction help drug addiction help free drug addiction is drug addiction reasons drug addiction drug addiction rehab drug addiction treatment drug addictions drug and addiction drug and treatment drug and drug addiction drug detox drug of addiction drug healing drug rehab drug rehab centers drug treatment centers free addiction free addiction healing free drug addiction help help addiction help drug addiction help for addiction help for addictions help for addicts help for cocaine addiction Healing help for drug addiction help for drug addicts help with addiction help with drug addiction herion addiction herion addiction treatment herion detox herion rehab herion treatment heroin abuse heroin abuse treatment heroin addict heroin addiction heroin addiction and healing heroin addiction blog heroin addiction cure heroin addiction drug heroin addiction facts heroin addiction healing heroin addiction signs heroin addiction stories heroin addiction symptoms heroin addiction treatment heroin addiction treatment centers heroin addiction treatments heroin addiction true stories heroin addictions heroin addicts heroin clinic heroin clinics heroin detox heroin detox at home heroin detoxification heroin drug abuse heroin drugs heroin facts heroin history heroin overdose treatment heroin rehabilitation heroin rehabilitation centers heroin support groups heroin treatment heroin treatment center heroin treatment centers heroin treatment options heroin treatment programs heroin treatments heroin withdrawal heroin withdrawal symptoms heroin withdrawal treatment heroine addiction heroine detox Healing Healing Healing Healing heroine treatment heroine withdrawal treatment how to help addiction how to help drug addiction how to help with drug addiction how to treat heroin addiction just tee lsd treatment marijuana addiction help marijuana addiction treatment opiate addiction opiate addiction treatment opioid addiction treatment overcoming heroin addiction reasons for addiction healing addiction healing and addiction drug addiction for drug addiction from addiction from addictions from drug addiction from heroin addiction in addiction signs of heroin addiction sober january 2015 substance abuse substance abuse help substance abuse treatment the drug addiction treating heroin addiction treatment for addiction treatment for drug abuse treatment for drug addiction treatment for herion treatment for heroin treatment for heroin addiction treatment for heroin addicts treatment for substance abuse treatment heroin treatment heroin addiction treatment of heroin treatment of heroin addiction treatment options for heroin treatments for heroin treatments for heroin addiction ways to combat drug abuse what drug addiction what is a drug addiction what is addiction healing what is drug addiction what is heroin addiction what is healing from addiction what is the drug addiction what to do with a drug addicted son why drug addiction